Mmkay, so I felt like I should post a blog cos I haven't in a while and if I keep not doing it then I'll probably end up never coming back. lol.
Right, well, nothing's really gone on much.
I've had the hiccups for two sodding hours now. Driving me fucking craaaaaazy.
I banged my head again this morning. So that wasn't fun.
Spoke to Mike this morning when I tried to get through to home. Honestly though, just my luck, right? If it had been anyone else, that might have turned out okay. I guess there's a reason that people get us confused though, Mike and I, bitter and resentful assholes as we both are.
Dad's real sentencing goes down soon. Hopefully he won't actually be getting twenty years...but it appears it's looking very likely. Not saying he wouldn't deserve it of course.
I don't know why I keep talking about this. Haha. I mean I can go over it and over it and over it again but I'll still just wind up being confused about the whole thing.
Haha, upstairs kid has been very prominent since I promised that I'd put in a good word for him with Pip. He came down here yesterday to see how it went, so I said I hadn't got round to it yet. This morning, when he came running down the stairs onto our floor and then outside in the snow with no shoes on. I don't know why he did that. But anyay, he just started hopping about like crazy and yelling 'Holy fucking shit this is cold!'
I've not laughed so hard in ages.
Lucy has got the complete all clear. They're not sure what those baby pains were but her and baby are just fine. So that's good.
Heading off to Seaford with Sephy this weekend. Leaving is gonna be sad, but I guess it's probably for the best.
And I can always come back when I'm better.
And even though Sephy is driving me absolutely spare, Davis is pretty cool so hopefully that won't be so bad.
The pipes here making a really creepy noise this morning. It sounds a bit like a chainsaw struggling to start and someone wheezing...
Really creepy.
And the power keeps flicking, damnit!
Ah well...I'm finished now...
Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment