Tuesday, 17 February 2009

heaven for the weather, hell for the company

It's been a while.
Everything is all like...blehsASROTIJY;P at the moment and I haven't had a chance to even get on and talk to Nina and Jennie, whom I miss like all fucking HELL because it's been forever since we got to have a proper conversation, so I obviously haven't had a chance to fucking update my fucking blog.
And I also need to stop using 'fucking' as an adjective, apparently.

So I'm here. Wooo. Cue the fanfare.
I don't like it here, but there's a big surprise right? Probably all psychological anyway because I set myself up to hate living in this fucking place before we even got here, and I'm sure if maybe the peace and quiet and 'wholesome' atmosphere that I was shipped over here for was in tact maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
It appears, however, that drama follows me relentlessly. Or maybe I'm just a disease or something. Certainly a curse at the very least.
I don't think that Sephy and Davis knew this before they took me in, but eh, they know now.

But I'm going to talk about little trivial things first.
There's this...like, twelve year old girl next door and we're having philosophical discussions through the upstairs windows. Vaguely amusing, also annoying though cos she's a name thief and her name is Matt too. She claims that I stole it off her, but really I was born first so she looses. Screw you Matti.

In the house next door on the otherside is where Davis' sister lives...yeah. lol.
But yeah...that's annoying too, cos her and her husband have four kids and they're all aged six and under and they keep coming round here and bugging me. And they all have funny names...lol. Eoin, Cierran, Roison and Niamh. I mean...what the fuck? But yeah...irritating.

And...uh, it's Mitch's birthday, so happy birthday Mitchell! lol.
Enjoy your day and stop bugging me and stuff...yeah.

And congratu-well done for Connor and Wen, cos I feel like I should mention them and their budding family-ness. Yay for babies and weddings and the like...and like I said, you can shoot me if I blow you guys off and conveniently forget or get lost on the way to said wedding.

Wow, managed to spin out those trivialities for longer than I thought.
Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU TOO!
    and i love you and i hope that we can talk soon cos you're nifty and i miss you. [but i already said that.. so.. ::)]
    Anyway.. I hope that it gets a least a little bit better and that those kids stop bothering you! [are any of them ginger?!?!]
    [... i couldn't help but ask that... ::)]
    And how do you even SAY those names?!
    Lol!
    Anywho, happy birthday to little person I don't know! And yay for babies and weddings and weee!
    :D
    Anywho, I hope i can talk to you soon!!!!
    [but i may have already said that ::)]

    ReplyDelete