Saturday, 4 April 2009

make a move

Lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo.
Wut?
Right. Fuck.
Time for sense.

I'm completely...charged up on something, this morning.
I'm going a little bit crazy, to be perfectly honest, because my headphones completely broke and whenever I put on any music someone tells me to turn that shit off...so I'm suffering a little bit from music withdrawal. Roar.

On the bright side though...Papa Roach ticket arrived yesterday. That's going to be pretty awesome. 17th April.
Except Sephy is begrudging me a lift, because he's going to the boring convention again on the 16th...and Davis can't also because he has to help with the church thing that day. So I have to bus/train/walk/more bus to get there the day before. Hate public transport.
But public transport vs. gig and home for a couple of days? No choice.

I'm tired this morning.
Insomnia during the week + Claire talking for eight hours and waaaaay into the night yesterday = exhaustion.
Reckon I could have slept yesterday, if it weren't for Claire. And if she reads this then I love you, but please, please, please, let me sleep and talk to someone else about everything that pops into your head.

Fucking hyper. Unreasonably so, when I should be dying from sleep deprivation, or at least taking a nap for a while because later I promised I'd go with Kate and children to the beach.
I hate the beach. I hate sand. I absolutely despise the sea.
Maybe I can just sit with Niamh and make sure no one buries her.

Going to see Matti's play next week. Good? Hm. Don't know.
Ah, drama kids though...they are amusing. Especially Matti cos she stole my name and is like...twelve, or something.

Finished Emma!
In the early hours of this morning.
And it's like...what? Why did I even bother?
Should have gone with Wuthering Heights.

Fuuuuuck.
I need sleep/to do something or I'm going to go crazy. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment