Ha, more like ...and she told him to leave.
Because she did. Oh yes, she did.
*bursts into spontaneous dance*
I haven't felt this happy in months.
But I really don't think that Jace is coming back this time. They've fought before, obviously, because I like to go and watch and make comments, and it's not the first time she's told him to get out either. Usually he just slinks back in, in the early hours of the morning, and no one says anything about it. But it's 10am, right? And still no sign.
Probably a little early to be rejoicing and all, but I don't know. One can only hope.
I don't even care if they're still together (just to clear that up for Duncan because he reckons that I do), I just care because I can't stand the idiot and I don't want him anywhere near me. That's why I'm glad that he's gone.
If he is really gone.
Power of positive thinking and the like though.
Fuck, I hope I never have to see him again.
Fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment