Roar.
Mattface overslept today.
But seriously, enough third person. *slaps self*
I'm quite annoyed about it actually. It's the one day in ages that I've needed to be up at a certain time, and my alarm doesn't go off, and I actually get a normal night's sleep as opposed to my usual one.
My sleeping patterns are all fucked up at the moment. I miss working nights, that was nice. Now I've got to work at fucking Sainsbury's.
It can't be that bad, I guess. And it's very unlikely that the whole chain of stores will crumble or anything like everywhere else because people are always going to need to be buy food...can't really get by without it. So hopefully I'm not going to get made redundant or something.
But seriously, it's very menial, isn't it?
I'm not actually a complete idiot or anything. I had a good job before, very respectable and I have half-a-qualification in care...I'd really like to go back to working somewhere like that, but I'm stuck stacking shelves...well, fuck-a-doodle-doo.
Besides that, though, I'm in quite a good mood.
I think I've stopped seeing Carrie, and that's actually a load off. Didn't think it would be. I guess I was never really seeing her in the first place though, and there's that kind of dithering 'ah, what am I supposed to do?' thing and of course that niggling little 'you disgusting lowlife whore' thing that likes to pop up every now and again. I dunno, we'll see if I can abstain, won't we?
So that's probably a contributing factor.
There's also that I got a good night's sleep, and that I do have a job now, so hopefully I don't have to choose between paying the bills and eating or anything, because it was getting fucking close to that. Not even kidding.
And that January is ticking along quite nicely and soon it will be February and I'm off back to Seaford to see Sephy and Davis. It's quite cool there and all, and it's nice to occasionally be around people who don't actually despise me and all. Haha.
But anyway...enough rambling! Cease and desist Matthew!
Ha, I just called myself Matthew...what the hell? Anyway.
I'm going to go for a run, probably, because it's not as frigid outside as it has been lately, and also I need to get out of this fucking house for a bit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know what to say in this comment.
ReplyDelete... Yep.
This is a comment.
:]
This is a lame comment.
Woooooo!