I'm just picking off these titles at random now. lol.
So I feel I should probably mention summer, being as that is the song I'm listening to and thus the title of this post, but if I mention summer then I'll just get all bleehe.
Haha...bleehe...anyway...
I like summer. I wish it was summer. Winter is suckish and cold. Cold is not fun. Matt gets upset at the cold, yes he does.
Matt gets upset rather frequently lately though, doesn't he?
That is why Matt's family hates him. Because he is a cold, whiny, immature asshole and apparently, he hates himself as well.
Although I don't, I don't think I do, really. And I am right, actually.
My dad is great and all, when he's not being all criminal like...and if he wants to go and get himself arrested and put away again...then yeah, of course I give a shit but I'm not going to head across the country, risk losing my job, piss off the only brother that is still allowed to talk to me, and fuck everything up for me...just so I can see the bastard behind bars for him to tell me to go home again because he doesn't want to see me. Makes sense, no?
And yeah, it sucks about missing out on seeing Claire and Jen...but, it's not worth it. I can't really, can I?
I don't know. That was a bit heavy.
Let's talk about something else, yeah? Great.
So Mika's coming down this weekend. For Loki's birthday this Sunday.
It's a secret though. I'm not allowed to tell anyone who might tell her...and that's basically everyone. I'm safe to post it here of course, cos none of them read it. lol.
I just know that when she sees him, she'll somehow know I kept the secret too and then I'll be in trouble, because she likes to know things. lol.
Ah well. Should still be amusing.
And of course, I've got baby Alice again today cos Leah's off back to some court proceeding.
I can't wait until this divorce goes through so I don't have to take her anymore.
Although she is starting to grow on me...a little bit anyway.
Work is pretty pissy.
People talk to me like "Can...you, yeah you...take...this...to the bread aisle...yeah...have you...got that?" and I'm already sick of it.
If they actually read my damn paperwork they would see that I have *checks* 'behavioural issues, problems with authority, under developed maturity in an educational or working environment, but am surprisingly articulate with satisfactory ability when focused'. So fuck you all you patronising jerks.
Ehhhhhh!
On a different tangent though, I don't even think I should have a photocopy of my records. lol.
But ah well, they're very amusing indeed.
I've been taking a gander through them. The first time I got suspended was when I was twelve! How fucking cool is that? Dead impressed with my twelve year old self here.
Then I've got all those pages that evil cow wrote about me. A few more suspensions. Several letters home.
I was never actually that bad though, really. Just bored a lot of the time, or restless, or annoyed. So they can't really make me out to be an evil demon child.
Ah well.
Don't do this Alice. Be a good child and don't flunk your exams, you silly baby.
She doesn't look like she's listening to me, really. Just looks sort of zoned out. Silly baby.
Whatever.
Bored now.
Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:( <--- at the first part
ReplyDeleteAnd :) <--- at the second part, minus a few things that need a :(
Do they seriously talk to you like that? That's messed up.. Silly people.. silly store.. :P <-- at them.
And ha!
I knew she was gonna grow on you!
Silly Matty ::)