So another day has unfortunately rolled around, and I still have a certain ginger nut lingering in my place of residence.
We realised that he probably should go home at some point sort of belatedly at around eleven last night and then it was too much of a hastle to have to get the car round and get him into it and get him out of it again...because Daz causes such a fuss. :P
It's all Matt's fault, obviously, because he forgot what time it was and also his phone isn't working anyway, so I just ended up crashing here.
A fun time was had, however.
I think that we possibly happened upon the best horror film channel that there ever was, which was having a Cannibal fest or something. We watched Hillside Cannibals, Silence of the Lambs, then a load of shit I've never even heard of. Best channel ever.
But they did not show 'Le Morts Vivant' and that was without a doubt the best film in existence.
Was that the one with the Irish people and the French chick and the vacuuming out of the eye?
Yes, I believe it was. Or it was one of those other foreign films we picked up for a quid in the bargain bin. lol.
Haha, good times.
But anyway, I'm a bit peckish dear. D'you have any money?
I'd hope you'd be the one with money being as it's your house. But yes. Go and pick up some hobnobs.
lmao. Will do. Be back in five or less.
Ahh...dum de dum de dum. Now I have ultimate possession of Matt's PC while he runs off down the shop. Lovely.
He has some weird scary stuff saved on here, I'll have you know. No, not really. It's a fairly empty PC, just a few pictures and a couple of strange emails that I'm scared to read because they're titled with weird things.
It smells a bit weird in here as well. Like something's decaying. And there's a box of cereal on the shelf and also a hole in the wall under the window. What the hell does he do in here?
Anyway...enough dwelling on that...
Hurry up Matt...come on back from the shops. I hope he remembered to put shoes on today. Haha, I love what the thing says underneath the box for typing this all out in...'Labels for this post: e.g. scooters, holidays, autumn'
What would the labels for this post be? Cannibals? Hobnobs?
Ah, now this is getting a little weird because I'm just typing everything that comes into my head. And also I'm a little scared that if Matt's not here Jace is going to come in here and kill me or something.
What a complete knob that guy is! I thought Matt was exaggerating cos he was jealous or bitter or whatever, but no...the guy genuinely is a complete twat. Now I really hope he doesn't come in here though, because I think being disabled is only going to hold as an immunity for so long with a guy like that. lol.
Haha, I'm totally taking over this blog now if Matt doesn't come back soon. I've already rambled faaaaaar too much.
No, front door! There he is! I think he must have run up the road. Bu he does have hobnobs. Matt, come write something.
Lol. How much did you want to write there Daz?
I don't know if I can be assed to read it all. It doesn't smell funny in here though, the cereal is totally normal and the hole in the wall was from a brief lapse in temper. I did remember to put shoes on, the labels bit underneath here amuses me too, and cannibals and hobnobs do seem like good ideas for this one. You shouldn't type out everything that comes into your head (did you mean pumpkin by the way? being as you don't have a head) but yes, I told you that he was a knob.
And yes, I know you're glad to see me but try and hold in your excitement. Hobnobs are awesome. Haven't had them in ages.
Whatever. You're just weird.
And my head is not a pumpkin.
I know, right? I just had a hobnob craving.
I are not.
It is too. It's big and orange. Therefore a pumpkin.
Lol...did you now?
My head is not big and orange. It's normal size and normal coloured.
Haha, shut up you pervert.
Yeah, you wish. I'll get you a mirror one of these days.
Lol. We should really stop this. We're filling up useful internet space with these nonsensical ramblings and I need to go answer threads.
Pfft. No thanks. I'm nowhere near as vain as you are. I don't need to look in a mirror every four and a half seconds.
Yes, we should stop this now. And yes! You must answer threads! I want to read them.
Every four and a half seconds? lol. That's an oddly specific amount of time.
Yes! Well, you can answer them for me, because I'm not feeling very articulate today.
I've been observing you. Every four and a half seconds you'll either look at your reflection or you will touch your face or your hair or something.
Aw no. You should do it. Your posts amuse me.
You're weird...shut up. Go eat your hobnobs in the corner.
Meh, fine, I'll do it then. You suck.
Hehe. Aw no, not the corner again. Hate the corner.
Thought we were stopping this so you could go and answer threads.
The corner loves you.
We were. But we haven't yet.
Well...unrequited love sucks, doesn't it corner?
Now I'm going to stop though, so you'll have to go.
Yes it does. The corner agrees.
Noooo! Daz talk to me! Oh you bastard.
Hm, there's no point in a co-blog when your co-blogger abandons you.
Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I officially love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I just read all of that.
Lol