Ohhh, my.
So I have completed day one of Sainsbury's staff training. It's just past 11am, so that's pretty good.
I had to go in at about 6am this morning to start it...*cue yawn*
It was fuck easy. Meh.
Have a hangover. Not pleasant.
It doesn't seem right to have a hangover when I didn't have fun drinking.
I think I'm just doing it for the sake of it now and I don't really need another addiction. I'm still recovering from all that experimenting.
I'm also quite hungry.
But there's no food...cos I was supposed to go and pick some up and I didn't because I couldn't find any money.
I think Pip and Jace are eating round at Olly's...so they're sorted at least. Just need to forage something up for myself at some point.
Or I'll go and wrestle some stale bread from the ducks, because that's what Duncan thinks that I do (fuck you Duncan).
I'm really quite bored.
Wish I had something to do, other than Myspace, RP site, blog...
Maybe I'll go out. But go out and do what now?
Connor's at work, Niff's asleep cos he still works nights cos he kept his job...and Duncan's a twat...no, he's not, I'm just a bit annoyed at him cos last night was going totally too far and I can't be bothered to speak to him about it.
I have a check up later.
Not at the sexual health clinic (thank you Claire), just the normal doctors.
Getting a bit worried about not shifting this cough. Don't want to end up getting really sick again. Pushed it enough last year. And also I need a new prescription for my thingy's (can't remember what they're called) because I've already refilled three times.
Haha...I just read this back and this blog sounds so apathetic and meh-ish and horrible.
I'm not actually in that bad a mood. I'm really quite content...I'm just tired and it's hard to make my day sound exciting when it really wasn't.
Hope something interesting happens.
Maybe I'll just go back to sleep. That'll solve the tiredness at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Matty don't get addicted to drinking or I'll come over there and.. *pauses*.. throw a goose on you! And that wouldn't be good.
ReplyDelete[yes, i know that was lame ::)]
And please don't steal bread from the ducks, the last thing you need is more of them chasing you around!!
Hm.. Yay check-ups!
::)
I seem to fail at comments.
But I wanted to leave one anyway. ::)